Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sibbylicious.

I'm not discriminatory about my cupcakes. Well, actually I am quite turning into the cupcake snob...but I stilllove eating other people's cupcakes. Especially when loaded with frosting.

There is a wonderful local cupcakery here in Burlingame and I always jump at the opportunity to throw some money at them and get some cupcakes in return. And they are pricey little buggers...but worth it.

Ordered these up for my boss's birthday party...24 minis from Sibby's Cupcakery (http://www.sibbyscupcakery.com/) .... they are so super cute. We asked for a swirl pattern in a contrast color, and sent a picture we found online and they did a fab job.

They were consumed almost immediately. We got the mini sampler. Flavors were carrot cinnamon cake; chocolate and cream; Grandma's tea cake (choco choco); lemon drop; vanilla vanilla; and their monthly special, banana cream pie which was TO DIE FOR. I am going to try my best to replicate at some point.

In all their swirling glory.


Cupcake and laptop...what a fabulous combo.

2 comments:

Honeyed Hashette said...

seriously, how did I miss this post?
SO STINKING CUTE!
Can't wait to see your remake!

Anonymous said...

ohhhh, those are gorgeous. I wanna try that design@!