Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What Kinda Cupcake ... Are YOU???

I am apparently a super dark chocolate cupcake...oh my. It looks yummy right? Careful, it goes quickly onto the hips! Sneaky..HEE.

What kinda cupcake are you?! Take the fun quiz below and post your results easily into your blog!



The Dozen Cupcakes Quiz
Dark Chocolate Cupcake "dark chocolate cake made with east end brewing co.'s black strap stout, covered with dark chocolate ganache and topped with irish cream buttercream"

You are dark and sensuous, mysterious and decadent. You appreciate the finer things in life and you have expensive taste. With a sharp, sometimes deceptive wit, you manipulate the world around you to suit your taste, but never let anyone see the power you wield.
Fun quizzes, surveys & blog quizzes by Quibblo


4 comments:

CB said...

I got "Pancake & Syrup Cupcake"! LOL. How fun. I think I'll have to put that on my list of cupcakes to bake now!
/Clara

Anonymous said...

I'm a strawberry lemonade cupcake - Yum! The description was quite accurate!

Mo said...

I am a Copacabana cupcake! Yumm, I should order some of these! Pineapple vanilla cake, mango buttercream, minus the "rolling of coconut," topped with a pineapple weddge...always in fashion! Oh yah! woo hooo!

Chamberlaine Beard said...

Yay, thank you for passing this on! :D

And ooo, a dark chocolate... scandalous!